• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background Audio too loud, unable to turn it down

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Adobe Premiere Elements 15, and I'm learning how to use it. For a certain video I'm using beach sound effects in the background, but for some reason no matter how low I turn its volume down it automatically turns itself back up towhere I can't hear anything else other than that. It's extremely frustrating. Help?

If you're wondering, this is what I do to try and turn it down.

-go to audio mixer

-turn the music down a lot

-play the video

-music turns itself back up and is too loud

Like, I can't control its volume at all. It's always so much louder than the other audio, the dialogue. Smart Mixer only made it worse, so I disabled that, as well. The yellow-dot-things in the audio portion of the timeline are put at the lowest possible place they can be put, but it doesn't affect anything. I've tried everything I can think of. What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't say how you're raising and lower audio levels, but that could be significant.

Can you post a screen capture of your timeline to this forum so we can see it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines