• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile: Selecting Multiple Images for Deletion

Contributor ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There must be a way to select multiple images in the LRM app (latest Android version on a Note 5), but I can't seem to find it. I repeatedly end up going to each image, then perform a long press in order to bring up the menu, selecting "Remove" and then further selecting "Remove" again (in response to the "Remove from Collection" dialog). Doing this for any more than one or two images at a time is exceedling cumbersome. I must be missing something?? Is there a better way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

OK so I just found this on another thread:

"When in the folder (where you want to select multiple images) yo can see an arrow looking upwards on the top right of the screen. Tap that and then select remove. (when in general grid view) Then it lets you select multiple images. "

This works. As it turns out, the gestures needed are not quite intuitive as when you get there, you don't know if you can select multiple photos until you select a few. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this? Or is there a better forum for LRM (Android) content? Thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am interested in this issue as well. I know that it is possible because I have accidentally stumbled into the feature and used it  (from my android cellphone running the Lightroom Mobile app) to select a bunch of photos and then delete them. I cannot find documentation of the finger gestures needed to enable multiple picks of the photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so I just found this on another thread:

"When in the folder (where you want to select multiple images) yo can see an arrow looking upwards on the top right of the screen. Tap that and then select remove. (when in general grid view) Then it lets you select multiple images. "

This works. As it turns out, the gestures needed are not quite intuitive as when you get there, you don't know if you can select multiple photos until you select a few. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, that was it! Thank you! Amazing, I use LRM and LRDesktop all the time and I can't believe I wasn't able to find this - wasted a lot of time up and until now deleting images individually .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Tried deleting multiple images in Lr mobile on an Ipad and it worked fine.

Try selecting one image and then click for more option and then you will find an option by the name "change image order"

After selecting this option it allows us to select multiple images at once and then we can delete them if we want to.@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Deleting multiple photos is not intuitive, because you first click on "Delete" and then select what to delete. Fortunately, it's actually simple:

Navigate to "All Photos."

Click on the three dots icon (top right).

On the pop up menu click "Delete"

Then either touch each thumbnail, individually, that you want to delete.
Click on Trashcan (top right within the blue bar at the top of the screen).

Pop up will appear. Click "Delete."

Note: If there is a group of adjacent photos that you want to delete, tap the first thumbnail, but don't lift your finger. Then drag your finger over the adjacent thumbnails you want to delete. This will select them, until you lift your finger. Then delete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines