• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download issue

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased LR and I have redeemed the code.  I clicked on "download" and it is still spinning to download after 30 minutes.   I didn't want to click off of this page because I am afraid since I have already redeemed my purchase code.  How can I fix this issue?  Is there a phone number I can call to get help with his too?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have used your redemption code, you should have received an actual serial number that you can use for activating the LR 6 license on your computer. Do you have such a serial number? (DO NOT TYPE THE SERIAL NUMBER IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE ANSWER YES OR NO)

If Yes, then you can try downloading again using a different browser, or perhaps by trying this Adobe site: Install Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet.  I purchased through a retail store.  I have not received the prompt to convert redemption code to serial number yet.  It just keeps spinning as "download" is hi-lighted. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Live Chat

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines