• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UBD-K8500 stop of a MP4 file from Element 15

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only make a file from a few pictures from a Camera. The Camera make jpg files. The Element 15 make with device TV and 4K. This give me a file xavc-s. It words well if I make it from the same filetype, but from pictures the reader stop. I have file witch work about 1:30 min but even one file witch only works in 6 second. All files work in my Computer but when i read them from Samsungs UBD-K8500. The player hangs and I have to take down the power. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you're saying that you're having problems with photos.

Are you having problems using photos in a Premiere Elements project -- or do they work fine in the project but you're having problems playing the finished video on your TV?

If you are having problems playing videos on your TV, how are you playing them on your TV? Are you playing a BluRay or DVD disc or are you using another way to play your videos on your TV?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problems when I work with the project. I have only problem with the playing video on my TV. My TV cant play xavc-s files, but my blue-ray-player can so I use it. The result is good but it stops.

I have test more. The problem is the transitions. If I change the length of the time between the transitions before the stop it works. I have many error so I think it is about 20% error. I have not tested edit with xavc files, but I think it is the same.  I think the problem is that the Player not fix when the stream is incorrect. The PC do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not clear what you're doing, muckih.

How are you playing your videos on your TV? Are you outputting a BluRay disc or are you burning and 4K MP4 to a disc and playing that on a disc player -- or are you using some other method?

Once you've output a video, the content of that video has nothing to do with how the movie plays. It doesn't matter whether you're playing a slideshow of photos or transitions or whatever. You're just playing a video, as far as your player is concerned.

But in order to help you, we'll know to know the method you're using to create your video and what device and/or software you're using to play it on what device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I make the file (Mp4) on my Computer with Premiere Elemnts 15. Then I copy the file to Usb-disc (Usb-memory). I take this disc to my Blue Ray Player. The Player read the outputfile (Mp4) from the usb-disc. I have also use my local net to read the same file on my computer. The Player stop at the same place. I not burning disc. The TV is a LG 4K. OLed TV. The Player K8500 is connected to TV via HDMI.

I make a Film but I only use photos. If I take only one Photo but shows in several minutes. It no problems. If I take 2 Photos then if you have bad luck then the film stop. I have file with just 2 Photos witch stop. This file stops after 6 seconds. If I then change the length of the time the first Photos shows then it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say "I make a Film but I only use photos" do you mean that you make an MP4 of your photo slideshow?

As I've said, once you create a video, the content of the video has nothing to do with your playback performance. It's all just video.

That said, it sounds like you are playing an 4K MP4 that has been burned to a disc. Is that what you are doing? If so, I cannot comment on the performance of the K8500 with 4K MP4s -- but the playback results you're getting have nothing to do with Premiere Elements. Your playback issues are related to now the K8500 plays 4K MP4s burned to a disc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I make an MP4 of my photo slideshow.  I make slideshow with only 2 Photos and only a cut between the Photos. The first Photo shows in 5 seconds and 24 frames or 149 frames. No sound and nothing else. I make my MP4 file under export. This file my Player read over the local net and show it on my TV. After 6 seconds the Player crashes. If I change the length of showing the first Photo then it works. Somethings happens with MP4 file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Little more. I have test with different length of the time for the first Photo. All times in frames. With length between 130 to 150 frames the Player crashes. It works at least with length between 120 to 129 and 151 to 160 frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you play the MP4 on your computer using a program like the free VLC Media Player?

It could be that playback of a 4K MP4 is just beyond what your player is capable of. It certainly has nothing to do with the video file or even the content of the video file. Although, as I said earlier, since I'm not familiar with your disc player, I am not able to offer any further help there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines