• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to import your own audio

Community Beginner ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anyone let me know how this is done? it doesn't appear to be in the help file.

i see you can import audio into the project bin, but beyond that i'm a little lost.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Add your audio as showed, then go to Timeline in the menu and select Compute Lip Sync from Scene Audio. You also need to make sure that Lip Sync and Audio Input is armed in the Properties panel. Then your puppet, if it has the necessary mouth shapes and these are correctly named, should mime the audio as best it can.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can just drag-and-drop it into your project bin (or select File - Import), then drag-and-drop it from the Project into the Timeline. Here's how: ViewedIt  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2016 Dec 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how do you make your character speak the audio that you imported into the timeline? sorry this detail was missing from my question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add your audio as showed, then go to Timeline in the menu and select Compute Lip Sync from Scene Audio. You also need to make sure that Lip Sync and Audio Input is armed in the Properties panel. Then your puppet, if it has the necessary mouth shapes and these are correctly named, should mime the audio as best it can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just fantastic. I am exporting audio from Premiere, generating the lip sync in CA, and then bringing it back into Premiere as a png sequence. Let me know if there is another workflow I should explord.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines