• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Space after" behaving oddly in cc2017

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update, whenever I try to adjust the space after a paragraph by typing in a value, it often refuses to enter the values. Sometimes it works, often it just keeps typing in the textbox. It doesn't matter if I highlight the value first or just place the cursor in the box.

If I select multiple paragraphs with varying space after (i.e. the space after box appears blank), it will type into the value box backwards (values entering from right to left), and hitting enter to apply instead overwrites the selected text in the textbox with a paragraph break.

The arrow buttons work normally, it's only trying to enter values directly that's a problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Do a search on this forum as this is asked AND answered already many, many, many times before!! Uncheck show OpenType adornment in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do a search on this forum as this is asked AND answered already many, many, many times before!! Uncheck show OpenType adornment in preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines