• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom support for new Olympus EM1 Mark II

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that Lightroom CC supports RAW files for the new Olympus EM1 Mark II. I downloaded the free trial, but when I click on "Open",  Lr 6.8 immediately opens, not Lr CC. Does Lr 6.8 not support  the new Olympus?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the same program. The only difference is in the way you activated the program.  Support for that camera is listed as being preliminary, which means there will be better more complete support in the next release. Are you sure you have a .8 version installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC are the same program. The only difference is in the way you activated the program.  Support for that camera is listed as being preliminary, which means there will be better more complete support in the next release. Are you sure you have a .8 version installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed 6 from a disk a year or so ago but it now says 6.8. Maybe it updated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have said that I am using Lr 6 but want to try the CC version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the same program. It won't look any different except for the fact that you all have the features that have been added to Lightroom CC. And you will have access to Lightroom Mobile for a trial.

If you are thinking of installing Lightroom CC along with Lightroom 6 so that you can compare the two versions, you can't do that because IT IS THE SAME PROGRAM. It's all controlled by how you have registered or not registered Lightroom. I think what you would have to do in order to try out Lightroom CC would be to create a new Adobe ID and password and sign in to the creative cloud using those new identifiers. You won't have to install anything different because you already have the program installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines