Copied

Lumix raw files not supported by lightroom? I have Lightroom CC

System info looks like this:

Lightroom version: 5.7.1 [994254]

License type: Perpetual

Operating system: Mac OS 10

Version: 10.9 [5]

Application architecture: x64

I have seen other posts saying the GX80 is now supported, but lightroom is not recognising these files and there are no updates.

I'd appreciate any help,

Kind regards,

Sharon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

The Panasonic GX-80 was first supported in Lightroom 6.6 or CC 2015.6.  If you are a CC member you should upgrade to CC 2015.6 which will run on OS X 10.9.  The newest version of Lightroom is CC 2015.8 which requires OS X 10.10 so you would need to update you OS.   Is there any reason your are still running OS X 10.9?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Panasonic GX-80 was first supported in Lightroom 6.6 or CC 2015.6.  If you are a CC member you should upgrade to CC 2015.6 which will run on OS X 10.9.  The newest version of Lightroom is CC 2015.8 which requires OS X 10.10 so you would need to update you OS.   Is there any reason your are still running OS X 10.9?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and your system info says  v5.71 perpetual -   that's not CC

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wobertc I used to have the disc copy and I recently upgraded to the CC. The interface has changed so I know I do have it. Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your reply, there is no reason I have not updated my OS. Sorry I will do it now. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

I have OS 10.10, new computer.

I just bought CC (today Jan 26 2017) because I read it supported this camera (Lumix GX80) and downloaded it, so assume it's the newest version but it won't let me import my RAW files. When I try to update, it doesn't say there are any available. Can you help?

Lightroom version:  CC 2015 [1014445]

License: Creative Cloud

Operating system: Mac OS 10

Version: 10.10 [5]

Application architecture: x64

Logical processor count: 4

Processor speed: 2.7 GHz

Built-in memory: 8,192.0 MB

Real memory available to Lightroom: 8,192.0 MB

Real memory used by Lightroom: 322.6 MB (3.9%)

Virtual memory used by Lightroom: 1,990.2 MB

Memory cache size: 15.1 MB

Maximum thread count used by Camera Raw: 2

Camera Raw SIMD optimization: SSE2,AVX,AVX2

Displays: 1) 2560x1600

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no need to ask questions multiple times. THe answer is given in the other thread you asked in, https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2159332

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even though you've just purchased Lightroom CC, the initial install does not include the updates that have been released. After you install Lightroom CC you must update in order to have the latest version. The version number that is listed in your system report is NOT the current release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines