Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accordion widget closing immediately

Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Accordion widget no longer remaining open in Google Chrome Android app update!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

This issue has been fixed in Muse 2017.0.2. Just to be sure, before you update to the latest version, ensure that you have a backup of your previous site.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 110 Replies 110
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello theodas,

We are checking on this issue with our product team and will let you know.

Stay tuned for updates.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this issue? I cant find any mention of it by Adobe anywhere. Hopefully they are onto it as a matter of urgency.. I have over 80 clients with websites using this widget that's currently not usable on Android Chrome and MS Edge mobile and it's coming up to 3 days now with this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.sory for my english . I would like to help you.  Wayting for any news you can use this mulib for the moment (for the MENU).

heav a lok to this semple menu. and you can costumize it how you wish.

the download will stay in online for 24 houers.

https://albdiamant.com/senza-titolo-42.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have logged a bug for this issue to be fixed in a future update.

If this is  a deal-breaker, use a version of Muse free of this issue.

To install a previous version, see How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the previous version can not be restored in this way. Very bad also, that there is no hotfix. I pay on time and get a faulty product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran

I have also noticed this issue on my sites, its made my mobile menu basically useless on an android phone which means the site cannot be navigated or used at all

This isnt a small bug, this is a serious one, can you provide a date for a fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, if possible, could you give me an estimated time of when this update will occur?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening with the composition widget

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Preran but that's not good enough - You can't open a Muse file that was created in Muse 2017 in Muse 2015! There really MUST be an option to 'Save as file version' or 'Import from newer version' etc in future releases if we're going to have issues like this.

I have been trying to resolve this accordian problem AND the current hamburger menu issue in Chrome for days and my business is losing money. PLEASE SORT IT OUT QUICKLY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not trying to defend adobe because this is indeed B.S.

But the composition widget solution from higher up in the thread does work and takes all of 2 minutes to implement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has any updates come from this issue or what is the overall situation?  I am wondering if I need to go ahead and change out this feature on all my mobile sites.  I am hoping this is not the case and that an update is in the works.  Please keep us up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well and I am supposed to launch a site by new years. Please push this get fixed hastily!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't hold your breath.. It seems as though the Muse team and developers don't feel it's a matter of urgency that pretty much nearly all Muse built websites are not currently 'mobile friendly' at the moment when being viewed on Android devices with the most popular web browsing app.

Don't worry guys.. Party up.. Its the festive season.

Us Muse users and our clients will sit and wait until you feel its time to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update my man?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankush

I don't mean to be rude but Could you (Adobe) consider how disadvantageous it is for us and our clients ? I recieve at least one phone call a day from a displeased client, complaining about that bug on mobile version. "We're waiting for an update from adobe" is clearly not a valid answer. Is it possible, at least, to let us know if  we'll have to wait for one week or six months for that's a fix ??? My clients are waiting for answers and so do I and probably so we are ....

Best regards and happy new year by the way

Damian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

We regret the inconvenience caused and assure you all that the fix will be available in the next update till then could you please try the workaround mentioned in this doc - Accordion widgets collapses when viewed on Android OS and let us know if it works for you?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem,  suggestions widget from Muse not it work. I wait the updates.

Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue with a number of live sites also.  Have is there a work around or a fix.  I just updated Muse, do you know if this will fix the issue?  One example is www.pure-butter.com (Note: the site were working fine last week, but for some reason they started doing this.  Noticed this issue on Chrome mobile browser, the regular mobile internet browser works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, updating Muse wont do didly squat..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that this problem also happens with the Facebook android in-app browser.

How can this be a chrome issue if it also occurs in Windows 10 mobile browser and Facebook browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for anyone that's interested, I have replaced the accordion menu on my sites with a Composition widget using on rollover (instead of click) for Show Target and on rollout of trigger and target for hide target. so far it works fine on iphone and android

The only issue's are that the menu won't close on an iphone once opened, and with android it can close but you have to touch outside the menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get your menu into the composition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with the accordion panel ον Chrome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is some BS. I'm sure 90% of mobile sites in muse use this for their menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines