Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rh Screen capture

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2008 Aug 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i am trying to put two images on the same file but cant work out how to do it on Robo Screen Capture. I can do it on photoshop with its layering tool but i dont see any capability on RH. Anyone??

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get the lower layer open in RSC and then paste the other one in. It will have handles to move it around before you save.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i get a layer open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I meant was open the image that you would be the the lower layer in something like PhotoShop. So just get the first image into RSC. Then paste the smaller image onto that. You will only be able to save as one layer but it will give you the image you want.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats where i am struggling. i can copy one image from one screen capture but pasting is a problem. When i attempt to do this, some of the pasted image is hidden behind the canvass. somehow i need to expand the canvass to accomodate both images but i dont know how to do that?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could achieve this with a bit of lateral thinking. Capture your first image and insert it into a word file. Now capture the image in the word file together with some space around it. Then paste your second image where you want and save. Open the image in something other than RSC and capture it getting rid of any of the unwanted space.

If this all seems like too much trouble, perhaps you should think about using a tool specifically designed for this purpose. Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You cannot enlarge the canvas so if one image is offset you could do as Colum suggests.

Or in RSC grab an image of some white background, part of a blank Word document or something, then paste both your images on top in the required order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp