• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

more link problems...

Aug 04, 2008 Aug 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Continuing Link Problems...

I've made a few links between merged topics in my new project; however, my supervisor tells me some users will have problems with those links if users are not "mapped" to the appropriate drive.

What I have Now:
file://P:/staff/groups/IT/Merge_IT-A/AWK_Tips/Formatting_Printed_Reports_Using_PCL_Codes.htm

What I Should Have:
mk:@MSITStore:P:\staff\groups\IT\Temp IT Help\!SSL!\Microsoft_HTML_Help\Merge_IT-A.chm::/AWK_Tips/<topicname>.htm

How do I get my links to have the second path, keeping within the project? Sometimes, when I try to set up a link, I get the "...will create an outside link..." message, asking me if I want to continue.

So, how do I create links from one merged topic to another -- or to the main project -- without "external" paths?

Thanx!
Lon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 05, 2008 Aug 05, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Didn't you have this solved here?

If not, did you read my last post in that thread?

Have you read Linking and navigation > Links > External topics > Linking to external topics in the Robohtml.chm help file?

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp