• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Could not save the document" problem

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I can't save any documents in adobe experience design beta. Everytime i try to it writes "Could not save the document" Any solution? Any fix adobe?Bez názvu.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

If you are continuing to face this issue, join us on this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-XD/Adobe-XD-Error-49-for-Cloud-files/td-p/10507855

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, rdy2flym8-

What happens when you try "Save As" instead of "Save"?

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with save as...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rdy2flym8,

Sorry to see you're having this trouble. Can you tell me the path you are trying to save to?

Have you tried saving to another path?

Thanks,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey jbowden.

When I tried to save it in another location. It is writing the same.

I tried to save it in my Design folder, where I put all my stuff. This design folder is on Desktop. I tried to save it in documents folder also. But same messege everytime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again rdy2flym8​,

I have tested this on a Czech system and so far I am unable to reproduce the problem. Does this happen only if you save via Ctrl+S? If you try to save from the application menu Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 4.11.38 PM.png (upper left corner) using the dropdown menu, do you get the same error? Also, do you ever see a Save dialog first, or does it go right to the error message?

Thank you,

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the exactly the same problem here, I am suing the Win 10 Chinese version,

tried other paths but the problem still occur. Please help, I have waited for Adobe XD

for a year, please~~~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I am unable to save a document. Doesn't matter where you want to save (desktop, user folder, C folder, external hdd, second hdd). Always the same problem even if you draw 1 rectangle. Error appear when you try to save via ctrl+s, "save" or "save as". The file is created, but you are not able to reopen and has always 0 bytes. I have notebook with Core i7 4710HQ, 16 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD and updated Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone-

We've isolated the issue and are working on a fix right now. Thank you guys so much for your patience!

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wonderful. I can't wait for this awesome feature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there be any solution soon? I have the same problem mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, folks-

I just wanted to circle back on this and let you know that we're still actively working on this bug. We have an ugly workaround, which can be found here: [Windows] Cannot save file for users with complex characters in user names (G13648) – Adobe XD Feedb...

Unfortunately, the fix is significant, so it's going to take a little time to make sure that we got it right (and didn't introduce anything) before we release it to you.

I'd suggest that you upvote the idea in UserVoice to get updates pushed to you via Email.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did clean install of Windows 10, named my account "tomas" and it works. Adobe xD is able to save a project and even the Project Felix dont stuck on welcome screen. Same issue in both software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purely English username, both in Windows and in Adobe. Still doesn't work.

So basically, XD isn't working at all for me, after all this wait =(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Damn it. Are you sure you don't have some special character in your c:/users/username ? I hoped this is the core issue...looks like i was wrong.

C'mon Adobe. We are waiting nearly a month for a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error when opening xd file : "Could not load the specified document"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

people who have latest updates installed but still have problem saving the document, could you reply directly to me (imaderyc @ adobe.com, remove spaces) or post here:

-OS version

-XD version

-does the problem happens with some files, or all files

-does the problem happens right away, or after working (and being able to save the document) for a while

-does the problem happens when saving into ANY location, or some locations OK?

-username / user 'home' directory path

thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem. I have installed the latest update. I can work with the program if i start a new project but can't save it. I'm not able to open my saved files.

I've download a test/tutorial file from adobe xd to see if I can open it, but I can't, no matter which location. I am a windows user and my username is simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, the same problem on my computer. Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro (VN7-591), Windows 10, CZ localization, all updates installed. Ctrl+S, "Save" or "Save as" generate window "Could not save the document". Doesn't matter where I want to save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem in russian version. Doesn't matter where you want to save.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2016 Dec 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on a Russian system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here at my german windows 10.

waiting for the solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague and I have the same issue. French Win10. Is there any fresh news about this serious issue ? It should be an hight-priority to solve this. Saving and loading are the basics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when the problem is already solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines