• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I change the focal point of an image in the slideshow module?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got about eight images of a woman, which aren't cropped or scaled in, which are not being shown beyond her torso. I've turned on and off the Pan and Zoom option, and adjusted the slider from low to high. I've Googled but to no avail. I'm hoping I'm missing something easy, as this is due tomorrow. I've never had this problem before. Thanks for any help or ideas. PS this is the first I've used this forum, I just saw the tag option below, I'll try to figure out how to look for a solution via tagging, too. Thanks again!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

It's not great, but assuming the slideshow is landscape orientation, it's easier with portrait orientation images. You need Zoom to Fill Frame enabled in Slideshow. Then you select each image in the filmstrip and drag it around in the central slideshow area. Each image then zooms around this point. But as I say, it's not great.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not great, but assuming the slideshow is landscape orientation, it's easier with portrait orientation images. You need Zoom to Fill Frame enabled in Slideshow. Then you select each image in the filmstrip and drag it around in the central slideshow area. Each image then zooms around this point. But as I say, it's not great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines