Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge greyed out - Mac Lr 5

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, can someone please help.

I'm fairly new to Lr. I have several images that I would like to Merge. Different exposures, same topic - taken using Canon camera, RAW image - .cr2. Images are downloaded onto my hard drive so no false images - real photos. Tripod used for photos so Lr shouldn't have any issues identifying what is in frame.

I highlight two images; right click - edit - all greyed out.

I use a Mac - sierra 10.12.1

I've tried erasing Lr / reinstalling Lr but don't seem to be able to do this correctly - getting rather fed up with a piece of software and Mac (hidden files and not very user friendly). Progress? This sort of stuff was achievable without complication not too long ago.

thank you for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

I'm fairly new to Lr. I have several images that I would like to Merge.

Do you mean HDR merge? or Panorama Merge? Or something else?

Neither HDR or Panorama is available in LR 5.

But then I don't understand how you can say "I highlight two images; right click - edit - all greyed out" ... there is no Panorama merge or HDR merge available via right click in LR 5, these menu commands simply aren't there, can you explain exactly what you are doing? Can you give us the exact wording of the command you a

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a little further reading it would appear that without using CC and or further software this isn't a function available - just a wish?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm fairly new to Lr. I have several images that I would like to Merge.

Do you mean HDR merge? or Panorama Merge? Or something else?

Neither HDR or Panorama is available in LR 5.

But then I don't understand how you can say "I highlight two images; right click - edit - all greyed out" ... there is no Panorama merge or HDR merge available via right click in LR 5, these menu commands simply aren't there, can you explain exactly what you are doing? Can you give us the exact wording of the command you are talking about?

After a little further reading it would appear that without using CC and or further software this isn't a function available - just a wish?

Not correct. Panorama and HDR (if that's what you mean) is also available in LR 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines