Exit

ColorLookup

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am beginner in Photoshop CC.

If I use a colorlookup on a picture, then the image is completely black. Why? Not at all lookup's but most of it at CrispWinter.

Thanks for answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Urszula

I am not sure why your post is showing as "Assumed Answered" as you clearly have not had an answer.

I've just tried this and it looks like a bug in CC2017 with the operation of some of the *.look   look up tables. It works correctly in CC2015.5 and I copied the *.look files from CC2015 to cc2017 just in case they were corrupt - but they will not work in 2017.

I have raised the issue at the link below where Adobe are likely to see it

CC2017 Color look up table issue | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same problem in CS6 with downloaded LUTS from https://www.premiumbeat.com/blog/free-premiere-pro-lumetri-looks/​. All of them work after clicking them once, I'll get a black picture, load a different LUT, go back to the black one, and then it'll show. It works for all of them O Mother. I'm really curious to see what O Mother looks like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines