• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant open book on Kobo ereader

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded a library book to my ereader but it shows up as a black box with the following message when I try to open it to read it

Oops this document couldnt be opened. This document is protected by Adobe DRM and is currently not authorized for use with your adobe id. Please sign in again with the authorized adobe id and try again..

I have checked that I am authorized on both my computer and ereader.

I have already done a hard reset of my reader and relaoded everything

Not sure what to do know

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed ADE version 4.5 and reloaded ADE version 3.0 onto my computer

then deauthorize device from ADE 3.0

re downloaded book from library and should work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to re-install 3.0 on my windows 10 laptop. The installation completes successfully but the app won't start - it immediately encounters a problem and shuts down

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar issue here, I returned my faulty Kobo and now if I right click to do anything, upload to kobo etc. it hangs and the program goes unresponsive. The only way I can get the book on my Kobo is by using 'show in explorer; and then dragging and dropping. But the book is blacked out and says this ereader is not authorized but it is and I tried deauthorizing and reauthorizing and  no luck, version 4.5.5

add: deleted 4.5.5 and downloaded 4.5.6 same issue, very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines