• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redirected domain causing mobile issues

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just finished a site in both Desktop and Phone formats. When published to Business Catalyst, both work perfectly. However, I've now forwarded the actual URL I want to use for the site to Business Catalyst URL and the mobile version is now behaving like a standard browser. The attached grab is from my phone - all the content is pushed to the top LH corner. Any clues as to how to solve this issue?

IMG_1506.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hello,

I can see that you are calling double-takemedia.businesscatalyst.com in a frameset on your domain www.double-takemedia.co.uk

The mobile redirect can't work correctly nested in a frameset however double-takemedia.businesscatalyst.com will redirect correctly.

If you transfer the domain name rather than wrapping the muse site in a frameset, the mobile redirect will be able to work.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I can see that you are calling double-takemedia.businesscatalyst.com in a frameset on your domain www.double-takemedia.co.uk

The mobile redirect can't work correctly nested in a frameset however double-takemedia.businesscatalyst.com will redirect correctly.

If you transfer the domain name rather than wrapping the muse site in a frameset, the mobile redirect will be able to work.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines