Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug between the library and development module

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My problem is this; When I look at my photos in my library they are beautiful but when I arrive in the development module to modify them, they become full of red pixels in the sky and blue one everywhere.

The problem is difficult to describe in word, so here are two screenshots for the same photo in first library mode and the second one is in the development mode (with the bug)

Capture d’écran 2016-12-30 à 15.42.09 (2).png

Capture d’écran 2016-12-30 à 15.41.32 (2).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

You're seeing the shadow clipping display.

Switch to Develop module. On histogram (top right of screen) click on the the two triangles (top right and left of histogram) to switch off the clipping display

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're seeing the shadow clipping display.

Switch to Develop module. On histogram (top right of screen) click on the the two triangles (top right and left of histogram) to switch off the clipping display

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not a bug, but rather a feature. The blue that shows up is indicating that your shadows are clipped. In other words, you are losing detail in the shadows. The red is indicating that your highlights are clipped, which means you are losing detail in the highlights. You can use the develop adjustment tools to help alleviate that problem. Or, if you don't want to see those indicators do you need to hit the J key to turn them off or click on the little squares in the upper corners of the Histogram to toggle the indicators on/off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines