• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loan token update failed

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2016 Dec 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden I can't open library books I've transferred from ADE onto my Nook.  I get a "loan token update failed" message.  My Adobe DRM settings are fine.  I don't know what to do, I waited a long time on hold for this book and now I can only read it if I sit in front of the computer.  Help!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you try if work with transfer over a older version of Digital Edition:

http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error is happening to all NOOK Glowlight Plus users.  B&N does not acknowledge responsibility and suggests Adobe updates are causing the issue as of Nov 30,2016.  Is Adobe communicating with NOOK/B&N about this error? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I go back to an older version of ADE?  Plus, the Overdrive program from the library says the latest version of ADE is required. Does anyone know how to fix this?  I've tried contacting Barnes and Noble and so far no response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2016 Dec 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the threads in B&N forums for this error.  But don't get your hopes up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just purchased a Nook Glow Touch today and had the same issue.  When calling Barnes & Nobel, they only said it was known and they were working on it.  I will be returning the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines