• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing phone wires in front of houses

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a picture of Victorian houses in San Francisco. What is the best way to remove clusters of phone running in front of the houses?  I've tried the spot healing, healing, and patch tools and different settings on the diffusion.  Either the wires are not removed totally, leaving a ghost effect of the wire and /or the path where the wires were or some of the features of the houses are distorted.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

The results you describe are normal. There is no magic, single fix to remove wires. It takes a combination of tools, and time. I would start with the healing brush tool using the shift click method to draw a straight line from one end of a wire to the other. Make the brush size just a few pixels larger than the wire. This should remove the wires. Then go back over everything with the clone stamp tool recreating and patching areas that are distorted or missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The results you describe are normal. There is no magic, single fix to remove wires. It takes a combination of tools, and time. I would start with the healing brush tool using the shift click method to draw a straight line from one end of a wire to the other. Make the brush size just a few pixels larger than the wire. This should remove the wires. Then go back over everything with the clone stamp tool recreating and patching areas that are distorted or missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines