• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shift click and Command Click to select multiple images not working

Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently "upgraded" to Lightroom/Photoshop CC.  Within the last week when trying to select multiple images in Lightroom, I have not been able to.  Lightroom only lets me select one image at a time.  I cannot find any threads dealing with this in the forums.  Have I inadvertently turned these features off and if so, how do I re-enable them?  Restarting Lightroom does not fix the problem.   Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Ok, this seems weird, but on a whim I decided to hit T to toggle the toolbar below the grid even though it was visible.   After doing that, I am able to use Shift Click and Command Click.  I don't know why, but it seemed to fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, this seems weird, but on a whim I decided to hit T to toggle the toolbar below the grid even though it was visible.   After doing that, I am able to use Shift Click and Command Click.  I don't know why, but it seemed to fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines