• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Development Module Stuck on Random Photo

Participant ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happening this morning (about an hour ago).

I'm screening photos in the Library mode and then going to the development mode to edit.  For some reason that I cannot determine, the photo presented in the development module is not the one I have selected in the film strip.  I can't see any setting that I might have accidentally set. 

The only recourse is to shut down LR.  The "correction" only lasts until the next time I move to the next batch of images that I am screening and then moving to edit an image.

Everything is up to date.

Anyone else experiencing this?  Any permanent fix to this?

Thanks for any insights you can offer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

If you are Deleting images while you are in the develop module that is the cause of this problem. It is a bug in the newest release of LR. Switch back to the Library module before you delete images. Problem will go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are Deleting images while you are in the develop module that is the cause of this problem. It is a bug in the newest release of LR. Switch back to the Library module before you delete images. Problem will go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aha!  I will give this a try and get back to you/the site. 

Thanks for the quick reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will this "bug" be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be in the next release. But you never know for sure.

I suggest you change your workflow slightly.

Review and discard images you don't want/need from the Library module before you go into the develop module to adjust the images you want to keep and edit.

It's actually easier to do that in the Library module using the Grid view and or grid then Loupe view to get a better look at an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much...I appreciate your very quick response.   I will make sure to follow that process from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines