• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading web photos stop half way through?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Photoshop Lightroom 6, on my Mac.  Have been trying to upload two batches of photos for my private web site.  Has worked successfully for years.  But suddenly, both batches have stopped half way through the export?  Says it 'Has timed out'.  There are no videos or suspect photos as far as I know to make it misbehave.  Has anyone got any solutions?  Most frustrating as clients want them now!  Thank you in anticipation.  Please reply to jane@janemoyle.co.uk

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what LR function are you using to do this upload to a private web site? Is it the web module? Are you sure there aren't internet connectivity problems with the web site at this time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mr. Paige.  Thanks for writing back.  I am using the web section (top right) of LR 6.8.  I have my own website, so I use my address, such as http://www.janemoyle.co.uk/christmas2016-charles/index.html , which I am sure is the right code.  I have inserted that in bottom right hand corner of LR FTP server so that it is the same.  This means that the website of photographs only goes to people I want it to go to.

I do have connectivity wi-fi problems sometimes, but wasn't aware it was playing up yesterday................  In truth, some have come out, but page 3 and 4 have a notice saying,  the following:  Any ideas please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't see what you are trying to show me.

However, when you get a "timed out" message, this is an internet connectivity problem, and not a Lightroom problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines