• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Diaglog bug

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure where your bug tracking tool is so I'll just post this here.
Can Adobe please provide a shortcut to close the shortcuts dialog? It's bizarre that it wasn't made as a toggle where the command to open is also the command to close.

Somehow I got into this state where a helper dialog "Reference View" opened up behind the shortcuts dialog (see image) and it is preventing me from clicking "Ok, I got it!". I also can't make the shortcuts disappear, because the Reference View dialog wants an answer.

What's frustrating is I can't close Lightroom in this state. The option to quit is grayed out.

Quick question: Was Lightroom "made" for Mac, or is Mac the ported version? Literally minutes before this problem, I had finally found the answer to solve the "fullscreen bug" that has been plaguing Lightroom for at least 3 years (Lightroom: Can not exit/switch Full Screen Preview (F Key) mode (LR Mac) | Photoshop Family Customer... ). I have both PC and a Mac. I'll use Lightroom on whichever is less buggy.

OSX 10.11.6

Screen Shot 2016-12-31 at 11.11.38 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Take your mouse pointer and click anywhere on the shortcut window - it will close the shortcut and you are back in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take your mouse pointer and click anywhere on the shortcut window - it will close the shortcut and you are back in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also on my system pressing the Ctrl key make the dialog go away. Ctrl + / to bring it up then just the Ctrl key makes it go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

dereka8498989 wrote:

Quick question: Was Lightroom "made" for Mac, or is Mac the ported version?

Historically, Lightroom was originally developed on the Mac, with the first public beta in January 2006. It took another 6 months before a version became available for Windows. Not sure what the actual Mac/Windows code mix is today.

At least Lightroom supports Mac full screen mode as well as its own. Other major Adobe applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator only support the traditional Adobe full screen mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines