• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS4

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS4 (discs) and a brand new Mac OSSierra and did a complete migration from my old Mac and Photo Shop won't work - I get an error 150:30 with directions to contact support.  I did that and they could not help and said to post here...  My previous Mac had Sierra and it worked fine.  I spend a lot of money on CS4 and am pretty bummed that I can't use it any longer... any help would be appreciated.  (I can't re-install the discs as there is no driver on this new computer).  I have all licensing info..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

150:30 is a broken license in CS4 caused by migration. There is a fix that uses Terminal.app (use Spotlight to locate and launch that) and a supplied Python script that will repair the license in place.

I have posted a screenshot guide to running this script. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1714695   See Posts 11-18

All I ask is that you carefully read and follow the directions. Attention to detail is important here.

If this does not work, there are specific instructions for installing CS4 in Sierr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

150:30 is a broken license in CS4 caused by migration. There is a fix that uses Terminal.app (use Spotlight to locate and launch that) and a supplied Python script that will repair the license in place.

I have posted a screenshot guide to running this script. https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1714695   See Posts 11-18

All I ask is that you carefully read and follow the directions. Attention to detail is important here.

If this does not work, there are specific instructions for installing CS4 in Sierra. We'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines