• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Lightroom and Photoshop windows

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a surface pro 4 which has a resolution of 2736 x 1824, and Lightroom and Photoshop are fine on there. However, the display has some color inaccuracies, so I am using a secondary monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. However, when I drag the program windows over, the bars on the sides, top and bottom all get enlarged, and the workspace in the middle becomes too small. It reminds me of window's "safe mode". I cannot make the tool bars smaller because the elements within the toolbars are also enlarged.

The left image is on my surface pro's screen and the right image is on my external display,

Lightroom Windows.jpg

I tried adjusting the resolution of my surface pro to 1920 x 1080, but I got the same issue. I also tried a different computer hooked up to the same screen, and I don't have this issue. I can't seem to find any options in either "view" or "window" that could help.

How do I fix this issue?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

It might have something to do with the Scale setting on the SP4. Are both screens active? There should be different resolution settings for each screen.

This is on a desktop and Win 7 but should be the same, or very similar, on Win 10.

Screen Res 24.PNG

Screen Res 18.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might have something to do with the Scale setting on the SP4. Are both screens active? There should be different resolution settings for each screen.

This is on a desktop and Win 7 but should be the same, or very similar, on Win 10.

Screen Res 24.PNG

Screen Res 18.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines