• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Painter Tool problems with filtered grid view

Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some pictures have the keyword "silhouette" in a directory, so I'm trying to add this keyword to those pictures that are not classified yet.

I filtered the grid view to "Keywords don't contain silhouette", and works fine.

I select the painter tool to paint the keyword "silhouette" and start to paint some of the pictures.

The problem is that the mouse click button seems to be stuck, and a single click paints erroneously a lot of the following pictures in the grid.

The mouse button is not the problem because I try this with my Wacom tablet pen and produces the same situation.

I think that this is a Lightroom's bug because when I click on a picture, it assigns the "silhouette" keyword, and then it applies the filter to hide that picture, but the click is not a click any more and Ligthroom begins a "drag" instead of finishing the first click.  If you hold your first click pressed it will become more evident.

I'm using Lightroom CC 2015.8 on a Imac Retina 5K 27" with AMD Radeon R9 M380 2048 MB.

Original mouse and a Wacom Intuos pen and touch small.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Windows mouse options include "Clicklock".  Your description of mouse action is similar. Does Mac have a similar mouse option?

Or maybe really a sticky mouse button

ScreenShot034.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows mouse options include "Clicklock".  Your description of mouse action is similar. Does Mac have a similar mouse option?

Or maybe really a sticky mouse button

ScreenShot034.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines