Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom-Diashow

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

mit Lightroom 6 habe ich schon viele Diashows erstellt, die mit Musik ergänzt wurden.

Seit ich Lightroom 6.8 nutze, kann ich in die Diashow keine Musiktitel mehr einbinden.

Es erscheint folgende Fehlermeldung: "Die Musikdatei ist schlecht formatiert"

Diese Musikdatei habe ich aber mit den ersten Lightroom 6-Versionen mehrfach für Diashows problemlos verwendet.
Nun bin ich ratlos, wo ich die Fehlerursache suchen soll.

Hat jemand einen Rat für mich ?

Viele Grüße

Kurt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Hi kurtj,

Have you tried reset the Lightroom preferences back to default, refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Are you adding music files with the same formats?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kurtj,

Have you tried reset the Lightroom preferences back to default, refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Are you adding music files with the same formats?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit,

same problem here. I recently swapped to LR classic and now, none of mp3s I usually use, would work with the slideshows. I get the same error message. I always used these music files for LR before. So the files can't be the issue.

So far tried reinstalling LR, I updated my OS (High Sierra) and reseted the Lightroom preferences at start.
I could not delete the preference file as desribed in the linked article because my preference files where not placed as described.
Couldn't find them via Finder or Spotlight search.
Any other advice on that issue? I use the Lightroom Slideshow an regular basis, therefor I am desperate to solve that problem.

Thanks,

Jula

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi julalala,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Could you please create a new Lightroom catalog and try using the music files there and check if that helps.

Also, you can find the Lightroom preferences under the user library > preferences folder and look for "com.adobe.LightroomClassicCC7.plist" . You can rename this file by adding .old at the end of the file name and open Lightroom Classic CC which will create new preference file in the same location.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

ich hab das gleiche Problem !

Langsam nervt es echt mit euren Produkten zu arbeiten. Hab mir grad Lightroom komplett neu installiert über meine cloud. Muss ne Diashow erstellen mit Musik und was passiert Error - Music ist in schlecht formatiert !!! ??? Das ist doch ein Witz hab ne mp3 verwendet.

Und noch etwas Folienlänge beschränken auf 20 sekunden ??? - Ich brauch sie auf 30 sekunden

und dann gibt es nicht mal 4K ? Warum verbindet Ihr Lightroom nicht mit euren Media encoder ?

Bitte helft mir dieses Problem rasch zu lösen.

Bei ständigen Errors und Komplikationen überleg ich nun echt schon ob ich bald wechsle zu anderen Anbietern. Verwende eure Programme seit mehr als 3 Jahre.

Ds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the best opinion is to reset the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines