• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing happens while I try to import to LR 15.8

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A while back I discovered that nothing happens when I try to import my photos to my PC, it doesn't matter if I try to import it thru the CF-card or thru the other computer. It works all fine with the import window and all it's settings, but when I press import the meter in the left corner stays unchangeable. I have tried to reinstall LR 2015.8 and nothing happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you copy photos from the card into a folder on your computer. Then import into LR using:

Import >> Add

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can import to the computer, but when I try to add, copy, move in LR nothing happens after I pressed the import button in the import settings window and the meter shows up. But nothing happens after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "The Other Computer"?

So using Windows File Explorer you can copy images from the camera's memory card to a folder on your hard drive (The hard drive connected directly to the computer LR is running on) but when you go to the Import dialog window and select Add and the source the folder you copied the images to the progress bar shows up but nothing happens after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That I can shoot import with the card reader or shoot tehtered to the macbook pro. I want to import the PC the import dont start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The harddrive is one of the internal disk's on the computer, I have reinstalled Windows, twice reinstalled LR. And the import stops at the same place

When I'm shooting tehtered I shot to my onedrive folder with the purpose of importing it to the PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2016 Dec 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is solved, I don't know how but it appeard to be some kind delay. Could be a bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Experienced the same issue today.  Seems to have started with 15.8.  Computer just hung when importing from CF card reader.  I copied the files to the computer manually and then imported.  After extremely long delay, the import seemed to work OK.  Agree that this seems to be a bug in the new release.  Import performance is really slow.  Or, perhaps, just the import progress bar is not reflecting true progress.  Makes it seem like nothing is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines