Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Input Source To Premiere Elements 11

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to Adobe Premiere Elements 11 so I would like a little advice on the input device I am attempting to use-;

I am about to begin transferring a large number of home movie Beta tapes from my old Beta machine and onto my computer hard drive.

I am using a Canopus ADVC110 converter into my computer via FireWire/Thunderbolt connector. When I attempt to choose  the input type from the drop down list I am told this is the incorrect input and will not give optimum results, the software identifies the ADVC 110 ok.

My computer is a iMac 5K display running an i7 processor, a AMD Radeon R9 M259X graphics card and 24GB memory.

I am new to video editing but following many promises to people to provide the Beta content I have to start now.

Thanks in anticipation.

Carl Taylor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you're on the right track, Carl. Did you have a question?

Just keep in mind that the Premiere Elements camera controls will NOT control the ADVC or your VCR. You just start the capture in Premiere Elements and then start playing your tape to record it.

If you have any problems getting this capture with Premiere Elements, you can also capture through this device to a program called LifeFlix, available for, I think, $9.95 from the App Store.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

$29.99.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ann is right. $29.95.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines