• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CS6 Print & Export Issues

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Indesign CS6. The version is 8.1. My Mac OS is 10.12.2 and I have an Epson 1400 printer.

I haven't used InDesign for several months, but today when I went to print a document I can't find a print dialog in the drop down menu. Under the file tab I've tried to use the "Adobe PDF Presets" and "Export" tabs, but each time I try this InDesign crashes. In summary, I can create documents but I can't print or export them.

Is this a compatibility issue with CS6 and OS 10.12.2? Is there some step I've forgotten and missed that won't let me print or export my documents?

Thanks. Hopefully someone has advice that helps me solve this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign CS6 is not supported under Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trashing your preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything later than 10.10 is a crapshoot with CS6. If trashing prefs doesn’t work, try uninstalling reinstalling or new user account.

You’re on your own here, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out Mac OS System compatibility for InDesign CS6 at Roaring Apps: https://roaringapps.com/app/adobe-indesign-cs6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will take the recommended steps. I may also try a clean re-install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines