• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old FLAs

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Just recently had to redo my PC. Had been using CS5 Flash Pro.

Figured I would try the new Cloud flash builder.... Wow doesn't open FLAs.. !?!?!?!

So wow.. I take a look at my old drive with my old OS on it..... WOW My flash cs5 folder is gone and is now called flash builder x.x .....

So it not only installed it onto my PC but went onto a completely different drive and removed older version?? and placed it's self there also?!!?!?

So I install CS6, Move class files etc ... these FLAs use some old remoting stuff from way back...

But try as I might I can't publish any of them.
All I get is this:

mx\remoting\RsDataRange.as, Line 13The class or interface 'mx.data.DataRange' could not be loaded.
mx\remoting\RsDataFetcher.as, Line 20The class or interface 'mx.data.PageableList' could not be loaded.
mx\remoting\RsDataFetcher.as, Line 46The class or interface 'mx.data.DataRange' could not be loaded.
mx\remoting\RsDataFetcher.as, Line 74The class or interface 'mx.data.PageableList' could not be loaded.
mx\remoting\RecordSet.as, Line 35The class or interface 'mx.data.PageableList' could not be loaded.
mx\remoting\RecordSet.as, Line 651The class or interface 'mx.data.DataRange' could not be loaded.
mx\remoting\PendingCall.as, Line 75There is no class or package with the name 'mx.remoting.RecordSet' found in package 'mx.remoting'.
mx\remoting\NetServiceProxyResponder.as, Line 41There is no class or package with the name 'mx.remoting.RecordSet' found in package 'mx.remoting'.
Scene=Scene 1, layer=acts, frame=1, Line 48There is no class or package with the name 'mx.remoting' found in package 'mx'.

Files are in path, I've put them in ALL the paths I can think of. Even input there path for AS2..

calling them so:

import mx.remoting.*;

import mx.services.Log;

import mx.rpc.*;

Did I loose the right files because of the flash builder over write?? I need this to work .. I'm at a loss...

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you'll get more help from the flash builder forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines