Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlights and shadows sliders not showing in camera raw

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

i am a new user of Photoshop cc and camera raw 9.8. I am using a canon 7d and raw images. I can't work out why when opening certain images in CR i only see the highlights and shadows sliders sometimes. this is depending on the image i open (which are all raw) other times i get the recovery, fill light options.

any assistance greatly appreciated.

Stefano

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Some of your images were rendered with an older Camera Raw process.  Look for the ! in the lower right hand corner, click on it to bring the image up to the latest process (2012).  Or click on the camera icon, choose the later process.

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some of your images were rendered with an older Camera Raw process.  Look for the ! in the lower right hand corner, click on it to bring the image up to the latest process (2012).  Or click on the camera icon, choose the later process.

Richard Southworth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines