Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDeesign CC 2017 erkennt Schriften nicht mehr

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

Mit InDesign CC 2016 funktionierte alles bestens: Alle verwendeten Schriften im Windows-Ordner «Schriftarten» werden von InDesign erkannt und stehen problemlos zur Verfügung. Das war bis Anfang Dezember 2016. Dann kam das Update auf CC 2017. Jetz will ID keine dieser Schriftarten mehr erkennen. 3 Stunden Suche im Netz haben zu keeinen brauchbaren Antworteen geführt. Kann mir hier jemand helfen? Es ist leider sehr dringeend.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say that InDesign does not see the fonts, do you mean everywhere (in Paragraph Styles etc.), or do all of your documents get a missing font warning, or do you mean in the font menu? If the latter: are you sure you have no filters used like favorite or TypeKit in the font-menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Frans for answering: InDesign CC 2017 shows all the usually for this kind of docs used fonts in paragraph styles as well as in the font menu. But is giving a font warning when opening the usual doc which formerly had no probs with the fonts at all. Even in the font menu the fonts are shown, but like this:

[Sabon LT Std] just to give you an exemple.

There are absolutely no filters used.

In the font folder of Win 7 pro all the fonts are available, there has been made no changes at all since the upgrad of ID from CC 2016 to CC 2017.

I do hope you can help me. Thanks again.

Erich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to add: Certain fonts produce the same font-warning in other docs as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And one more information, that might be helpful: the same doc opend with the same InDesign CC 2017 from the same cloud handled witth my Windows-7Pro-Laptop does NOT produce any font-warning at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erich,

When you open the file on Windows 7 machine. Please click on Type menu on InDesign and Find Font. Conform that the fonts are present on the document. There should not be any exclamation mark.

Please create a package of the file on Windows 7 machine. https://www.creativeprogression.com/packaging/

Copy the packaged folder on Windows 10 machine and try opening the InDesign file from the packaged folder and check if that works.

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo Nikhil

Thank you for answering. But since there is no Windows-10-machine in use here, I'm afraid that your suggestion is of no help at all for me. I need to have InD CC 2017 working proberly on my Win-7-machine. Du you have any further idea that could help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines