• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sketch turns drawing gray

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a completed sketch, and click on the drawing, it turns elements of the drawing gray. It has done this on about 75% of my drawings. Here is an example. All of the gray showed up when I clicked on the drawing.The colors that were replaced were white, skin tone and yellow. Attachment-1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Hi Karen.

What version of Sketch are you using? I'm asking because this was a bug that we saw prior to version 4.0 of the app... but I haven't heard anything more about it since.

Can you check to make sure you're using v4.0.2 of Sketch?

Let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen.

What version of Sketch are you using? I'm asking because this was a bug that we saw prior to version 4.0 of the app... but I haven't heard anything more about it since.

Can you check to make sure you're using v4.0.2 of Sketch?

Let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Sue. I did not have the latest version. Once I downloaded 4.0.2 of Sketch it has not turned anything gray. Unfortunately, anything I did previously cannot be undone or the gray removed. Than you for your response. I'm so happy not to have this problem anymore! Happy New Year. Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Karen,

I'm glad it's not turning your work gray any longer. I never asked, though,... what version of iOS are you using?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines