• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE BLINK SEQUENE

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2016 Dec 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE TRIED TO SET AND WATCH THE KEYBOARD TRIGGERS VIDEO. BUT I DO NOT SEE THE BLINK ANIMATION FROM SETTING UP THE DIFFERENT LAYERS OF BLINKS.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps, here is my setup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any questions, feel free to ask

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks but for some reason the key triggers I have set up is not working. Do you know if any reason why the key triggers would not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not without seeing what you've done. Take some screen snaps of the behaviours set up on the right, and of your puppet layers on the left

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, please show us your structure or share your .puppet file and we can try to figure it out. If you're following the Simons the Fox example from the video tutorial my guess is either a) blink is tagged incorrectly or b) cycle layers isn't set up correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines