• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Multiple Copies of Multiple Images

Participant ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LR 5.6 on a Mac.  I have a bunch of 8.5x11 paper that I'm trying to use up.  I'm printing some passport photos (2"x2").  I have 2 images selected and my Layout Style is Single image/contact sheet.  I have 4 rows and 5 columns with a 2x2 cell size.  I see a single copy of each image put need 2 prints of each image.  How do I get LR to print 2 copies of 2 images on a single sheet of paper?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

krawfo wrote:

I'm using LR 5.6 on a Mac. I have a bunch of 8.5x11 paper that I'm trying to use up. I'm printing some passport photos (2"x2"). I have 2 images selected and my Layout Style is Single image/contact sheet. I have 4 rows and 5 columns with a 2x2 cell size. I see a single copy of each image put need 2 prints of each image. How do I get LR to print 2 copies of 2 images on a single sheet of paper?

Use a Custom Package, not Single image/ Contact sheet.

Place a 2 x 2 Cell on the sheet. you mi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my work-around I figured out.  In Develop mode, I right-clicked on the image and selected MAKE A VIRTUAL COPY.  Repeat for second image and now I have 2 copies of each.

Is there a better or easier way to accomplish what I wanted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

krawfo wrote:

I'm using LR 5.6 on a Mac. I have a bunch of 8.5x11 paper that I'm trying to use up. I'm printing some passport photos (2"x2"). I have 2 images selected and my Layout Style is Single image/contact sheet. I have 4 rows and 5 columns with a 2x2 cell size. I see a single copy of each image put need 2 prints of each image. How do I get LR to print 2 copies of 2 images on a single sheet of paper?

Use a Custom Package, not Single image/ Contact sheet.

Place a 2 x 2 Cell on the sheet. you might have to define a 2 x 2 cell in one of the Add to Package dropdowns.

Keep clicking on that 2 x 2 cell entry in the Add to package area to get the number of images you want to print on the sheet.

If the image is already 2 x 2 then just drag it into each cell on that sheet. If not it should center on the Cell or Crop to fit cell size before starting the print process.

Print Multiple copies-images.PNG

To print multiple copies just hit the Print button 2-3-4-5 times. Depending on how many sheets you want to print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much more elegant and versatile compared to my "Rube Goldberg".  Initially I looked at Custom Package but didn't see my 2x2 size.  I wasn't aware you could edit cells to any size needed.

Thanks for taking time to answer.  Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines