• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't paste frames between windows

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've been using cs5 just fine for months, and all of a sudden i can't paste frames between animation windows.

i have an asus pc, and it crashes fairly often, but never had this problem after a crash before (which it did, a few times, right before this problem happened).

i've tried reinstalling photoshop but it still doesn't work.

i can copy and paste a frame within it's OWN window, but when i copy it and try to paste in a new one the "paste' option is greyed out.

please help!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

I'd rest the Photoshop cs5 preferences

To reset Preferences:

If Photoshop is already open on your screen, close it (Quit). Then hold down Shift+Ctrl+Alt (Win) / Shift+Command+Option (Mac) on your keyboard just after starting the launch of photoshop cs5.

A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to delete the existing Preferences file (the "Settings"). Click Yes in the dialog box. The existing Preferences file will be scrapped and a new one will be created.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd rest the Photoshop cs5 preferences

To reset Preferences:

If Photoshop is already open on your screen, close it (Quit). Then hold down Shift+Ctrl+Alt (Win) / Shift+Command+Option (Mac) on your keyboard just after starting the launch of photoshop cs5.

A dialog box will pop up asking if you want to delete the existing Preferences file (the "Settings"). Click Yes in the dialog box. The existing Preferences file will be scrapped and a new one will be created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OH MY GOD IT WORKED

thank you so much you saved my life i was literally going insane

bless you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines