• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Current time indicator doesn't move

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. whenever i ram preview, the current time indicator doesn't move. the video and audio work fine though. could anyone please help me solve the problem? i use after effects cc 2014

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Relax.  It's working OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Someone please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, exact, version of AE are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

Looks like you're having trouble with your CTI not moving. Did you solve this issue yet? Please let us know if you did or not.

Please also check this post by one of our ACPs, perhaps what you are seeing is normal behavior: Re: What is that red line in timeline in After Effects?

Please let us know how I can further help you.

Thanks a lot!
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having this same problem. Also, RAM Preview only plays audio, the visuals don’t preview at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we  see a screenshot of your preview panel with the settings showing for the shortcut you're using to initiate the preview please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hello .. i had same problem the time indicator not viewing and freeze i search too much time to solve it .. but finally i knew there is small button i push it by mistake that button is " live update " that is all just hold it and cursor with work properly .  TUTORIAL: After Effects Won't Update Live Preview FIX (Current Time Indicator) - YouTube 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines