• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with editing existing adjustment brushes

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am new To Lightroom CC and have one issue which I can't figure out on my own.

Basically, when I create a brush to adjust an existing area, everything works fine. However, after closing lightroom and coming back to edit the same image  the same image later, I can no longer edit just one brush. Here's what I do:

1. I select the adjustment brush tool

2. click on the dot marking the brush I want to edit, turning it black in the middle

3. When now make an edit, the edit applies to the entire image, not just the brush I've selected.

I'm this is an end-user problem, but my best Googling efforts have yielded nothing. Thanks for the help in advance!

Tuomas

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

You're doing everything right. Are you sure you are moving sliders in the panel below, and not in the Basic panel by mistake?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're doing everything right. Are you sure you are moving sliders in the panel below, and not in the Basic panel by mistake?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thank you kindly, that was exactly my problem. Have a good day!

Tuomas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines