• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't place images / Photos

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still having on to my CS6 on my Mac  macOS 20.12.2 and for a very long time I get the error "

Could not complete your request because of a program error."

every time I am trying to place a photo or an image. I just decided to have a look if others had the same problem. But it was more Illustrator people having this problem. I couldn't fin any fix by Googling so I have to ask you guys.

So is there any fix for this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

I am not sure if I have the correct answer for you but I will try to help. I just opened Photoshop CS6 which I still have my computer but no longer use. See the 2 screen shots. When I opened CS6 on my computer and went to file - place the place was grayed out. Then I created a document and went to file - place and it became available to use. Did you already create a document and then go to place?

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 7.40.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-02 at 7.42.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure if I have the correct answer for you but I will try to help. I just opened Photoshop CS6 which I still have my computer but no longer use. See the 2 screen shots. When I opened CS6 on my computer and went to file - place the place was grayed out. Then I created a document and went to file - place and it became available to use. Did you already create a document and then go to place?

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 7.40.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-02 at 7.42.40 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't loose it, it's just now working

Screenshot_928.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines