• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the accordion widget on smartphones

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody ! I have a reccurent problem using accordion widget on my websites. It works perfectly for the desktop and the tablet version, but on the smartphone layout the widget, the widget doesn't respond correctly (Fast opening followed by an even fastest closing of the second window). Any suggestion ?

Thanks guys !!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

We have logged a bug for this issue, and are investigating it for a future update. We are sharing your feedback with the team.

If this is a deal breaker, I suggest using a version of Adobe Muse that previously worked for you. How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have logged a bug for this issue, and are investigating it for a future update. We are sharing your feedback with the team.

If this is a deal breaker, I suggest using a version of Adobe Muse that previously worked for you. How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add to what Ankush said, always keep a backup of your files from a previous version just in case things go wroing in a later version

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys.

This issue needs a fix. Itso a major problem effecting every Muse built site which is seriously damaging the reputation of this builder and anyone who works on it.

Let's get a fix for this asap please.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a fix for this issue yet? This is a major issue affecting my recent site. Not a good way to make the client happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could not agree more ! obviously not yet and I also have to face the issue of unhappy clients ! We all should be much more insisting with Adobe, Cause it's not acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

We regret the inconvenience caused and assure you all that the fix will be available in the next update till then could you please try the workaround mentioned in this doc - Accordion widgets collapses when viewed on Android OS and let us know if it works for you?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ankush,

Thanks for your answer, unfortunatly the workaround doesn't work for me.

Hope it will Help ...

Regards,

Damien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

We heartily apologize for all the trouble faced by you regarding this accordion issue.

Our engineering team has wrapped up the fix in a simple .mulib file instead of waiting for the new release date.

• Download the .mulib file from this location: (https://adobe.ly/2jhRZIZ)
  • Open the file in Muse by double clicking on it. This should add it as a library item.
  • Drag this library file on master page or a child page, depending on where accordion issue is present (Note: While dragging the file please check that it should not overlap with any other page content frame)
  • Re-export/publish the site again and the accordion menu should work fine now.

Can you all please test and confirm the solution.

Many Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to access this file at this point because I'm currently having this issue. The link to the fix no longer exists. Why not just leave it up for this very reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is fixed since a long time. Therefore no necessity for the mulib file ny more.

If you meet a similar issue, please isolate the accordion widget in a newly created .muse file, upload this file to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if I update my muse to the most current version will it fix the menu or will I have to recreate it again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you export your site to the server it should work.

But if you are using a THAT old Muse version, you may have to check your site very carefullly, becuase  there were many chsnges, which might(!) cause some issues.

If you don’t want to update, here is the Chrome accordion fix mulib: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5flpmwdj35udd42/Accordion-Fixer.zip?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally updated and it is all working now. Cheers mate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there isn’t a fix yet. But if/when the fix comes for Muse to work around a Chrome issue, it will definitely need heavy testing before a final release to avoid unwanted side effects resulting in new issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines