• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR changes sort order each time I round trip to an external editor

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tend to stitch panoramas in PS and use external filters from Nik and Macphun, meaning I rarely do all of my adjustments in LR. Each time I round trip between LR and one of these external editors, the order goes from "Capture Time" to "Added Order". This is extremely annoying since I obviously want to stay in "CaptureTime" order, given that I'm processing photos in the order that there were taken. Any way to fix this behavior?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Just to be clear, my suggestion was to make sure the above Preferences settings is NOT checked. If it is unchecked and you're still having this issue my next suggestion is to reset the LR Preferences file as outlined at the below link. What exact version of LR are you using (Help> About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom)?

https://www.lightroomforums.net/threads/resetting-the-lightroom-preferences-file-updated.25197/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uncheck 'Select the Current/Previous Import collection during import' in LR Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, this doesn't do what I want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to be clear, my suggestion was to make sure the above Preferences settings is NOT checked. If it is unchecked and you're still having this issue my next suggestion is to reset the LR Preferences file as outlined at the below link. What exact version of LR are you using (Help> About Adobe Photoshop Lightroom)?

https://www.lightroomforums.net/threads/resetting-the-lightroom-preferences-file-updated.25197/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines