• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere elements 15 File name invalid

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have elements 15 and am trying to export my video in 1080 at 60fps which I know it was shot in with my gopro. When I try to export it I have to go to custom settings to change the framerate to 60fps. When I do this and save my changes and hit the save button it tells me that my file name is invalid. I tried many different options for file names, even the default one, and still nothing worked. If anyone has any tips I would appreciate it. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Your file name has a question mark in it.  That is not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that the name of the video you're outputting is showing as invalid or that the name of the custom output preset is invalid?

In either case, what name are you giving the file? You may be including an invalid character.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not sure which it is talking about but the file name it says in invalid. I just left it as the default after a while of messing with different names. 20170103_104543.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your file name has a question mark in it.  That is not allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So are you saying that you can't change the name "Copy of MP4" to a custom name?

If so, what name are you trying to give it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no I can change it and when I do change it to “youtube” for example it still gives me this error message. I dont need to change the name though. The defeault one as you see is just fine but im just trying to save it and its not letting me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im sorry Bob I dont see the question mark. Where is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my goodness I just found it. Im such an idiot. Thanks a lot guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great job, Bob. Exactly where I was headed too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines