• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Highlight feature in e-reader

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one undo the highlight from a section of text that was previously highlighted in an Adobe e-book?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem with my windows edition:  I selected the text with my mouse and then right clicked and the options that appeared indicated that highlighting was an option, but it was grayed out as if it was not available. After a bit of research, I found the answer.

Answer: Select the text and use the following shortcut:  CTRL + M. 

Incidentally, after using this shortcut, I found that the option to select the text and add a highlight via the 'right click' drop down menu became available.  

The next question I had was:  How do I delete this highlight as there was no apparent option. 

Answer:  Its in the Navigation Pane.

Open the navigation pane.  At the top of the navigation pane (above the actual list of contents) there are 3 buttons which control what content is displayed:  select the middle button, which is for bookmarks (this menu also displays your highlighted text).  Next, find your highlight from the list and select it.  Click on the button with a gear on it at the top of the navigation pane. A drop down menu with the option to "delete selected" should appear: click it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines