• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

need to find 'not a Member'

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me what the next step might be, after creating the required account, to finding the 'not a member' link?

A research assistant is sharing some research docs with me for a project I am working on, outside of her library.

She has asked me to download this Adobe Digital Reader to do this, and then go to the "not a Member" section

to access her docs.

But after needing to make an account and password, I see no link called "not a Member".

She has said maybe I need to sign out and in again but I would need to change my email address,

because it's already registered. That is not going to work for me.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Carolyn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you should work without a Adobe ID, remove the authoirze under Help > Authorize Remove and activate the option without a Adobe ID work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will try that!

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed in but see no 'Help' link in order to "Authorize Remove" and to finally activate "working without Adobe ID"

What next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to keep bothering you, Nanaky, but I am still not able to see the Help section listed anywhere.

Please see my last post.......I'm very concerned I won't be able to access these documents so I hope

you can solve this for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

carolync27709171 schrieb:

I've signed in but see no 'Help' link in order to "Authorize Remove" and to finally activate "working without Adobe ID"

What next?

If you working without adobe ID seems that what you should used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines