• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Pro 9 Compatibility Issues

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Adobe Professional 9 with Windows Office 2010 we experienced error messages requiring that we reboot our computer and start again.  This "fix" did not always work. [2743784]

My firm has since switched to Windows Office 2013. Do you know if this issue has been addressed in the upgrade to 2013?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neither of these versions of Office is compatible with Acrobat 9, and there aren't going to be any more updates to it as it's past its end of support: Web browsers and PDFMaker applications compatible with Acrobat and Reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you try67.   I looked at the support grid you included and it didn't make sense to me (not a techy).  Is that a newer version of Acrobat Professional that works with Office 2013?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Acrobat XI (11.0.1 or higher) or Acrobat DC. Adobe only sells the latter currently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines