• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

merge to hdr problem

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping somebody can sort this out for me please  i used to have photoshop 2 on my laptop(now deleted) when i go in to lightroom 5 to merge photos to hdr it still suggests photoshop although its gone when i go into preferences and external editing i cannot change the preset back to default  many thanks in adavance to a solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Photoshop 2 deleted?

Without Photoshop installed on this computer you will not be able to create HDR.

Without Photoshop installed- is the reason that "Edit in Photoshop" is greyed out.

In the Preferences, "Edit in Photoshop" is hard-wired into Lightroom, but if Photoshop does not exist there is no "Edit In" link available.

You have two options- Install Photoshop, or upgrade to Lr6 that has "Merge to HDR" built-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop 2 deleted?

Without Photoshop installed on this computer you will not be able to create HDR.

Without Photoshop installed- is the reason that "Edit in Photoshop" is greyed out.

In the Preferences, "Edit in Photoshop" is hard-wired into Lightroom, but if Photoshop does not exist there is no "Edit In" link available.

You have two options- Install Photoshop, or upgrade to Lr6 that has "Merge to HDR" built-in.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines