• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Collage Templates

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to create a new / custom video collage template inn APE15?

I need a 2 grid with horizontal split.  The closest thing I see to that is a 3 grid vertical split.

I can manually create the effect but would like to use the functionality of the video collage.

THanks

Dave

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time, I'm not aware of a way to create your own templates.

However, using Crop, Scale and Position effects and settings and by stacking your video on several video tracks, it's possible to create virtually any composition you can imagine.

Are you advanced enough as a user to understand the concepts of Crop, Scale, Position and multi-track editing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello David,

In Video Collage you cannot create new templates of your own but you can modify the already created templates.

Like for example if you need 2 Grid template, then simply you can delete the third grid from 3 Grid template and after adding media into the grid you can adjust the height, width and position of the grids.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines