• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Won't Publish to Smugmug

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the Sugmug plug in for 2 years and for the first time, I am having a problem. When I go to publish a newly created gallery I get an error screen that says, "Failed to create an album on Smugmug/ Please try again or contact support."

I have shut down and rebooted LR. Performed the update. Shut down and rebooted my computer (Macbook Pro). It looks like I have the most recent version of the Ap...

Anyone have this issue or know how to solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Hi cherylj,

Please refer the below discussion related to this issue, also the FAQ for Smugmug plugin.

SmugMug | Lightroom Plugin FAQ

LR 4.4 Failed to create an album on SmugMug — Digital Grin Photography Forum

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cherylj,

Please refer the below discussion related to this issue, also the FAQ for Smugmug plugin.

SmugMug | Lightroom Plugin FAQ

LR 4.4 Failed to create an album on SmugMug — Digital Grin Photography Forum

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2018 Jan 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue.  I use Creative Cloud which updates the plug in automatically.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plug in...nothing.  I have used Creative Cloud to uninstall and reinstall the plug in and that also did not work.  I have tried everything and I am currently stuck, and very unhappy about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just selected "Sync Folders and Galleries" in edit settings and then i click "Sync Now".

Bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where and how do i syne in smugmug or light room

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
From inside LR right click on the smugmug plugin in the left panel and choose EDIT. Then select options and chose Sync, when finished click SAVE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines